The autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman / Ernest J. Gaines.
A woman recounts her personal history as a former slave up through the civil rights movement in the 1960s.
- ISBN: 0553263579 (pb) ((8/03 A) )
- Physical Description: 259 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Bantam, 1982.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 4.6 13 13 729
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Slavery > Fiction.
Racism > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Historical fiction > 19th century.
Historical fiction > 20th century.
Young adult literature.
Blacks > Fiction.
Louisiana > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at York County Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.