All different now : Juneteenth, the first day of freedom / Angela Johnson ; illustrated by E.B. Lewis.
In 1865, members of a family start their day as slaves, working in a Texas cotton field, and end it celebrating their freedom on what came to be known as Juneteenth.
- ISBN: 9780689873768 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 068987376X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2014.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 3.1 0.5 0.5 166424
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Juneteenth > Fiction.
Slavery > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Texas > History > 1865-1950 > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at York County Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dover Area Community Library||Kids JOH Picture (Text)||34217000686899||Childrens Area||Available||-|
|Guthrie Memorial Library: Hanover's Public Library||Kids JOH Picture (Text)
Honor: Plated 2017: In honor of Rotary Club Recognition for Rotary Club Speakers Michelle Schaffer and Jody Shaffer
|Martin Library||Kids JOH Summer Holiday (Text)
Donated: Plated 2014: Presented by the H.M. Rehmeyer Trust