A friend for Henry / by Jenn Bailey ; illustrated by Mika Song.
Henry would like to find a friend at school, but for a boy on the autism spectrum, making friends can be difficult, as his efforts are sometimes misinterpreted, or things just go wrong--but Henry keeps trying, and in the end he finds a friend he can play with.
- ISBN: 9781452167916 (hardcover, alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1452167915 (hardcover, alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 36 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco, California : Chronicle Books, 
- Copyright: 2019
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Autism spectrum disorders > Juvenile fiction.
Social skills > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
- 4 of 4 copies available at York County Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Arthur Hufnagel Public Library||Kids BAI Picture (Text)||34260000527275||Childrens Area||Available||-|
|Dillsburg Area Public Library||Kids BAI Picture (Text)||34001001354206||Childrens Area||Available||-|
|Guthrie Memorial Library: Hanover's Public Library||Kids BAI Picture (Text)
Bookplate: Plated 2020: In Memory of Margaret R. "Peg" Kinneman
|Martin Library||Kids BAI Picture (Text)||33454005676960||Childrens Area||Available||-|