Emancipation Proclamation : Lincoln and the dawn of liberty / Tonya Bolden.
"...This book offers readers a unique look at the events that led to the Emancipation Proclamation. Filled with little-known facts and fascinating details, it includes excerpts from historical sources, archival images, and new research that debunks myths about the Emancipation Proclamation and its causes."--Amazon.com.
- ISBN: 9781419703904 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1419703900 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: vii, 120 pages : illustrations (some color), portraits, facisms ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : Abrams Books for Young Readers, 2013.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 107-111) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The agonizing prayers of centuries -- A fit and necessary military measure -- The trump of jubilee.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG+ 8.9 3 3 156124
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at York County Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.