Before the ruins : a novel / Victoria Gosling.
- 0 of 2 copies available at York County Libraries.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dillsburg Area Public Library||Adults GOS Fiction (Text)||34001001385838||Adult Area New||Checked Out||02/11/2021|
|Village Library||ACQ197592 (Text)||ONORDER197592||Reading Room||On Order||-|
- ISBN: 9781250759153 : HRD
- Physical Description: 274 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2020.
"A multi-layered literary debut in the tradition of Paula Hawkins and Tana French about four friends, an abandoned manor, and one fateful night that will follow them for the rest of their lives"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Treasure hunts > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: