- 0 of 1 copy available at York County Libraries.
3 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781324003601 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 132400360X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 206 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : W. W. Norton & Company, Inc., 
- Copyright: 2019
"A distinctive new voice: Rex Ogle's story of ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
YALSA Award for Excellence in Non-fiction, 2020.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ogle, Rex > Childhood and youth > Juvenile literature.
Poor children > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Hunger > Juvenile literature.
School children > Food > Juvenile literature.
Middle school students > Juvenile literature.
Patron Reviews:Similar Books:Tag Browser:Other Editions and Translations: